Commission A Piece
- Dream up an idea for a piece
- Email me or get in touch via the 'contact' page
- We will work together to refine the idea and agree on a price
- You submit a deposit via PayPal or Venmo
- I send a draft of the artwork
- Once you approve the draft, I will finish the piece
- Once finished, you submit the rest of the payment
- Once payment is received, I send the piece via USPS mail or deliver it in person if you're in the Seattle area
Pricing varies based on size, difficulty and framing options. For example, a simple, small, unframed piece may cost $40, while a large, intricate piece may cost several hundred.
Pet portraits have a standard price of $300 +shipping for a 14 x 14 framed piece.
Pieces take between 1-4 weeks to complete, depending on size and difficulty.
Rush orders available for an extra fee.
Please allow extra production time during the holiday season.